(as of May 29,2023 17:17:31 UTC – Details)
The child proof drawer knobs require no drilling for installation.
Follow these easy steps:
1. Clean the area that you’re sticking it to with alcohol
2. Peel-off the adhesive cover on the lock
3. Stick the lock to the surface of your cabinet, drawer
4. Leave the locks to set for at least 24 hours
How to remove?
For damage free removal of the cabinet locks, follow the instructions below:
(1) Heat the installation surface using a hair dryer for about 15 seconds, Pull the lock gently.
(2) Re-apply heat if necessary .
(3) Use alcohol/detergent to remove any adhesive residue.
👍Easy Installation: No drills or tools required. Install the child safety cabinet locks by peeling off the strong 3M adhesive adhesive pads, attaching it to a clean surface and then pressing for a while to secure completely.
👍Versatile and simple design: The child cabinet locks blend seamlessly into your home without hindering the look and feel of your interiors.Its simple design is easy to operate and secures doors and cupboards against your children and pets.
👍Hassle-Free Removal: Remove easily without damaging your kitchen paint or furniture,heat the installation surface using a hair dryer for about 15 seconds, Pull the lock gently.
👍Durable Material: The locks are made of superior and durable ABS material. Nontoxic and odorless, it is difficult to be damaged by toddlers.These 12 packs of safety locks measure 3.8×1.4×0.39 in