(as of May 29,2023 14:59:26 UTC – Details)
* Name: child protection net
* Material: jute rope
* Thickness: 10mm
* Diameter: 12cm
* Suitable for woven mesh: outdoor, indoor, can be used anywhere,
* Ropes are widely used: stairs, windows, patios, gardens, photo walls, kindergartens, stadium fences, partition nets, partition curtains, plant protection nets, climbing, swings, hammocks, suspension bridges, railways, shopping malls, restaurants, amusement parks, Clothing stores, bars, hanging clothes nets, cargo trailer nets, roof ceiling nets, decorative nets, tunnel nets, baby fall prevention, pet isolation nets, child safety nets, cat nets, etc.
Protection net features:
1. The rope net is easy to install, by connecting iron or wood railings, window corridors, suitable for indoor and outdoor balconies.
2. This durable safety net provides a safe gaming environment for children on the railing. Protect children, pets or toys safely.
3. Decorative hemp net uses environmentally friendly materials, non-toxic, non-radioactive, and has no effect on the health of your child.
4. You can cut the rope into the shape and size you want, and the durability of the net will not be affected.
1.Due to the different environment and light intensity when taking photos, safety net may be some chromatic aberration, but within a reasonable range.
2.Regularly check the safety net for safety hazards caused by various external or human factors to protect safety.
Hand-made woven Hemp rope climbing net edge is strengthened, the force is even, the pulling force is strong, the sunscreen, the weatherproof, and the rainproof.
The rope net is suitable for balconies, stairs, pets, children, gymnasiums, playgrounds, gardens, schools or sports clubs. It can prevent objects from falling, ensuring the safety of pets, children, etc.
The protection net has many uses, such as decorative photo walls, site isolation protection, and can be used as a network for various farm birds and animals. If you have other size requirements, please contact us by email and look forward to your reply.
Safety Tip: Regularly check the safety net for safety hazards caused by various external or human factors to protect safety.